Thursday, May 28, 2020

Stay Safe

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing well considering everything that has transpired since we last met. After my best friend's wedding it seemed like Florida and almost all of the United States spiraled into darkness. While I was out of work at Universal being a 911 Dispatcher means that I am essential and had to work. So I didn't really quarantine like everyone else but I did have to make sure that when I did go out to work and other places that I was keeping myself protected with my mask, gloves, hand sanitizer and washing my hand whenever I could for the rest of my family that was home. My family did the same when they went out because I am essential so I wouldn't have to be quarantined from work. 

I know this "Covid-19" topic is a little iffy to talk about with others and I don't want to get into it, I want to keep this space a safe zone. I do want to say that even with it appearing that things are getting better and places are opening up again, like theme parks and a lot of other places that were fully closed, that you are still out there taking those precautions still. Covid-19 came off strong and fast but I feel like we still have a while to go till we can say its safe out there again. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment