Sunday, December 15, 2019

A Can of Who Hash



The other day I had to run into my second job to pick up some Grinch things to decorate my communications center for Christmas and found a pleasant surprise that Green Eggs and Ham was finally opened again. If you have visited Universal Orlando's Island of Adventure before you know that this restaurant had been closed for a while. They have finally reopened and they are now serving pizza tots, buffalo chicken tots, green eggs and ham tots, smores and one of the best things in my personal opinion.....Cans of Who Hash! I had one and it was super delicious. It comes in an actual can and is filled with potato tots, corned beef, onions, scallions  and white cheese sauce. I'm so excited to go back and try the smores and the rest of the tots that they serve. If you do plan to visit Green Eggs and Ham then I would suggest getting there before 430p because they close at that time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment