Thursday, November 14, 2019

Welcome

Here it is....the very first blog post on my new blog, Carpe Hana! Now I've blogged before but there were always things happening in my life that would prevent me from keeping up with my blog. Now that I have the time and everything in my life has calmed down I think it's time I took up blogging again. And with that I decided that it was time for a fresh start with blogging and create a new blog hence Carpe Hana being born.

Since I'm starting over again from scratch I should take the time and introduce myself. My name is Johana, most people call me Jo while my family calls me Hana. You all can call me Hana as well because I want to consider me as part of your extended family. I'm 28 years old and at the moment I work two jobs, one at a theme park and the second at a 911 call center.




Now here is a list of a few of my favorite things:
    Movie: I have too many but just to name a few..... The Goonies, The Breakfast Club, Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Riddick.
    Music: Rock...but I listen to every genre except for gospel (My favorite musicians are Avenged Sevenfold and Halestorm)
    Artist: Salvatore Dali
    Book: I have two. The Manhattan Hunt Club and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    TV show: Criminal Minds
    Disney Character: Stich and Alice
    Disney Movie: Alice in Wonderland
    Theme Park Attraction: The Mummy and the Hunted Mansion
    Color: Green
      That's all that I can think of for now. If you have any questions to get to know me better feel free to write them in the comments and I'll make sure to answer you. Before I go I have one question to get to know you better, since I work at a theme park what is your favorite theme park attraction? Let me know in the comments below.




      0 comments:

      Post a Comment