Wednesday, December 18, 2019

More Loved Than You Can Imagine!


One of my favorite YouTubers! She has an amazing heart but this quote by here is something that always resonates with me. We live in a society that is so caught up on image and superficial things, I admit that at times I am caught up in it as well, but because of this there are so many people out there that don't think that they are good enough. To everyone out there that thinks like that I want you to know that you are more than good enough! Forget what society says, don't listen to those people out there that say all those negative things and bring you down. I want you all to know exactly what Kandee said "You are more beautiful than you know, more talented than you think, and more loved than you can imagine."

I know that there are a lot of people out there that say all of these things but don't really mean it. Well I do! Growing up I was more of an observer than an outgoing child and I've seen how listing to a message like that can change a person's entire out look because it's what everyone needs to hear. I've also seen that unless you are willing to fully listen to this only then will it have the effect it needs to you on. So when you are ready know that you are the most beautiful, smart, talented creature on this earth and whoever says otherwise is just projecting their own insecurities on you. And if anyone tries to tell you otherwise ignore them and read this over again because I love you and want you to know that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment