Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Diagon Alley is finally open!

It has been in the works for years and today The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley is finally open to the public. Ever since they announced the new expansion at Universal Studios Orlando the eleven year old in me was super excited. Universal did a good job with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade that I knew they would do a fantastic job with Diagon Alley. Let me tell you that they did. The area looks absolutely fantastic and it really feels like you are actually immersed in the Wizarding World, no stone was left un-turned and no detail was left out. 

I was able to visit Diagon Alley before it was opened to the public because I work at Universal Studios. From the moment that I stepped in I was speechless, like I said they did a fantastic job. Now I wont revel anything about the area because I want you all to experience it for yourselves but I will tell you that everything is exquisit. The food is just fantastic, the merchandise makes you want to buy out the whole shop and the rides are amazing. When I went only Hogwarts Express was open for us but that is ok because I want to feel like one of the guest when I get to experience Gringotts, I did get to walk through the queue though and it was just wow.

I can't wait to visit Diagon Alley again when the crowd dies down just a bit.












If you are visiting Orlando I definitely recommend visiting Universal Studios Orlando and Islands of Adventure to head to the Wizarding World and their many other attractions you will be glad you did. Oh and if you are heading to the Wizarding World don't forget your wands wizards and witches!




*These are my personal views and are in NO way affiliated with Universal Studios

3 comments:

  1. I want to go so badly! I love the Harry Potter books!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make your way to both Hogsmeade and Diagon someday they are both simply amazing!

      Delete
  2. Heyy! Just passing through and thought I'd leave you a comment to say hello :) you have a lovely blog here and I'm now following you on GFC and bloglovin. xx

    Poptarts Beauty

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs